Friday, June 26, 2009

26/6/09

go to college as usual...

huh!? MJ died??? thats suddenly...
although i am not his fans...but he is really a lengend...
always listen to his songs in uncle's car.... when he is still young....

weird feel again....
gave comments...but other dun like it... so had a little quarrel....

today draw capsicum.... yummy~ reminds me of pizza....
dont know why...2day draw better than usual...
i like my drawing leh...haha!! narcissism is all over me!
haha!
jun mei like my capsicum leh!

haiz~ wanna learn how to use dslr in 2 days...impossible...

made my choice jor... canon 500d...
wanna buy it 2day!!!

rainy day... IELTS test... hope will get high score...

happy exploration week!!!!!

next monday... we are goin to!!!!


national mosque!!! cool! looking forward.......


monday monday fast fast come!!!!

1 comment: